NHPA Educational Foundation Research Grant Proposal Guidelines
The New Hampshire Psychological Association Educational Foundation is issuing a Request for Proposals to promote education and research in the field of psychology for the benefit of NH students, organizations, stakeholders, and the community at large. A grant(s) up to $1,000 will be awarded through the fund to a graduate student or licensed mental health provider in New Hampshire to conduct an assessment of the impact that COVID-19 is having on mental and emotional health in either work, school, or community engagement in New Hampshire.
1. Brief description of the project, including information on the need the project will address.
2. Budget justification and project timeline.
3. Description of proposed method (i.e., surveys, interviews, observations, etc.) and outcome
measures (i.e., quantitative, qualitative, etc.)
4. Must include connection to existing research
5. Draft outline of the report you propose to be submitted to the board at the conclusion of the
An ad hoc committee of the NHPA Educational Foundation Board will review the applications and make recommendations on grant awards to the Board. The Foundation's Board of Directors will vote on final approval of grant(s).
Submit proposal to:
Valerie M. Leyton, MA, LCMHC
NHPA Educational Foundation Research Grant Coordinator
By January 31, 2021
The NHPA Educational Foundation Board welcomes questions from applicants. Please contact the Foundation at: